The incredible team of dental professionals at East Mahogany Dental is always looking for new ways to make our community smile. We are now offering free consultations on dental implants! Now it is easier than ever to discover how this advanced dental technology can improve the aesthetics of your smile and restore your oral health.
This consultation is FREE because dental implants can make a huge impact on your life. They are a sturdy, permanent tooth-replacement option that can restore bone growth, chewing capabilities, and self-confidence. We want all of our patients who need a dental implant to be informed about their options so they can make the right decision for them.
What Should I Expect From a Dental Implant Consultation?
At East Mahogany Dental, we make sure that every treatment plan meets our patient’s oral care needs as well as any additional expectations they have. This means getting as much information as possible to make your individualized treatment plan comprehensive, especially when it comes to designing dental implants you can be proud of.
Reviewing Your Medical History
While dental implants are becoming a much more popular solution to missing teeth due to their functionality and longevity, our dedicated dental team always wants to ensure this is the right procedure for you. A review of your recent medical history and any current medications you may be taking is essential in this determination.
Answering Any Questions Regarding the Procedure
At East Mahogany Dental, we want to create a welcoming environment where proactive patients can feel comfortable taking part in their dental health. We know an informed patient is a successful one, and during the consultation, we encourage you to ask any questions you may have about dental implants.
Common questions during this stage are:
- Are dental implants the correct restorative procedure for my situation?
- How does the dental implant process work?
- What will my recovery period be?
- How should I prepare for the recovery?
- Do I need a bone graft or tooth extraction before having implants placed?
- How much will it cost and what are my payment options?
We may have a few questions of our own to help us better understand your goals and expectations concerning dental implants. This will enable us to develop your treatment plan.
Undergoing a Dental Exam
Before crafting your beautiful dental implants, we need to get an accurate understanding of where they need to be placed. We do this with a thorough dental exam which allows us to get an understanding of your current oral health and begin creating your individualized treatment plan.
Should I Be Considering Dental Implants?
With East Mahogany Dental providing an incredible range of both cosmetic and restorative dentistry options, finding the right treatment plan to meet your needs can seem like a complicated task.
However, dental implants can provide a complementary blend of restorative benefits and enhancements to your smile’s aesthetic. So if you are looking for any of the following, consider scheduling your FREE dental implant consultation.
- A Permanent Replacement for Missing Teeth: Thanks to modern dental technology, there are several options for filling gaps caused by missing teeth. However, only dental implants can provide a permanent solution in restoring your smile.
- Improved Bite Strength: If missing teeth have negatively affected your bite and made tasks like chewing difficult, dental implants might be the right option for you. They work along with your natural teeth to return any lost bite strength.
- A Full, Cosmetically Pleasing Smile: One of the most noticeable detriments to having missing teeth is the impact on your smile’s aesthetic. But thanks to the artistically crafted porcelain of dental implant crowns, you can have a full, beautiful smile once more.
Contact Us Today for Your FREE Dental Implant Consultation
Thinking about dental implants? We are happy to answer your questions for FREE! Just a single call or click, and you can schedule your consultation and discover what dental implants can do for you.