A common question from people who want to know more information about Invisalign is: “How does Invisalign work?”
Invisalign clear aligners are a far more sophisticated version of the dental braces of your childhood. Invisalign clear aligners are made with 3D digital scans to ensure they fit seamlessly and comfortably, creating an invisible appearance for all types of smiles!
These Invisalign clear aligners are designed to gradually and gently move your teeth into place in a pain-free manner. Over the course of your Invisalign treatment, your clear aligners will be changed for new sets every so often based on your individual situation.
What are the benefits of Invisalign invisible braces?
There are many benefits to using Invisalign invisible braces over traditional wire braces. Some of the many benefits include:
Invisibility: One of the most significant advantages of Invisalign clear braces is that they are virtually invisible when worn! This means you can straighten your teeth without anyone ever knowing.
Comfort: Invisalign aligners are made to be comfortable for long-term wear. They will not cause irritation or sores in your mouth as traditional wire braces can.
Convenience: You do not need to schedule regular appointments with us when you use Invisalign! You will only need to see your dental team every few months for monitoring and any necessary adjustments.
Better oral hygiene: Because Invisalign aligners are removable, you can take them out whenever needed to brush or floss your teeth! This makes it easier than ever before to maintain good oral health while straightening up those pearly whites into an amazing new smile.
The Invisalign Invisible Braces Treatment Process
- Step One: Receive a complimentary digital scan. We start your Invisalign journey by taking x-rays and pictures of your teeth. Then we take a digital 3D scan and combine all the information gathered to create a 3D simulation of your smile so you can imagine what your new, confident smile will look like. After Dr. Dhaliwal examines your smile, we will design the perfect personalized Invisalign treatment plan just for you!
- Step Two: Decide whether or not orthodontic acceleration with Invisalign clear aligners is right for you. Orthodontic acceleration in conjunction with Invisalign clear aligners is the process of straightening teeth in a shorter period of time. Orthodontic acceleration technology cuts the time it takes to straighten teeth. Orthodontic acceleration is ONLY available if you visit a qualified dentist in person, and Mail-order aligner companies CAN NOT offer the same benefits.
- Step Three: Get your custom Invisalign aligners. Invisalign clear aligners are made from the 3D scan of your teeth. These clear plastic aligners gently move your teeth into the correct position so that soon you will be smiling with confidence!
- Step Four: Switch out your Invisalign clear aligners as needed. You’ll want to change out your series of clear aligner trays every few days to a week, depending on the instructions given to you by your dentist. Each time you switch to a new set of clear aligner trays, your teeth are given another direction for alignment. When a new set of Invisalign clear aligners is needed, we will send them to you, or you can just swing by and pick them up here at our office.
- Step Five: Get a straighter, more beautiful smile! After your treatment ends, you’ll have a final checkup with Dr. Dhaliwal. Then, you’re good to go! Your teeth are straighter than ever, and you’ll be excited to show off your new amazing smile.
Are Invisalign Clear Braces The Right Choice For Me?
Our Invisalign system is both age-friendly and time-effective, as it can take mere weeks to months before desired results are achieved. Invisalign clear braces are made from a special material called SmartTrack®, a cutting-edge technology for straightening teeth that can fit the needs of all orthodontic patients.
Once I get the Invisalign clear aligners, what do I need to do?
Invisalign clear aligner trays are easy to wear! The clear material leaves your mouth pain-free, and you’ll need to see the doctor less frequently during treatment. All you need to do is wear your Invisalign aligners every day to achieve the best possible results.
Can I continue to eat the foods I love? Absolutely. Invisalign clear aligners are easily removable should you want to remove them.
Do Invisalign clear aligners require any special cleaning tools? Not at all! Just remove the trays and floss and brush regularly.
How long does Invisalign treatment take?
Invisalign treatment time varies depending on each individual’s case. However, they usually average between three months to a year. The doctor will be able to give you an accurate assessment at your initial FREE Invisalign consultation!
How much does Invisalign cost?
The cost of Invisalign varies from patient to patient. We offer a FREE complimentary digital scan in order to determine the best treatment plan for you so that we can provide an accurate quote!
Call us today at (403) 744-5285 to schedule your FREE consultation.
Ready for your New Fantastic Invisalign Smile? Call Now!
Call our friendly front desk team today at 403-744-5285 for a FREE Invisalign consultation and get started with your new amazing smile today!
Or fill out this form on this page, and we will call you at the time of your choosing.