Click Now for Your FREE Invisalign Consultation
Here at East Mahogany Dental, we want to help you achieve a straighter, more beautiful smile with the use of accelerated orthodontics.
What is Accelerated Orthodontics?
The average traditional wire-based orthodontic treatment is expensive and leaves you stuck with metal wires in your mouth for years. Invisalign Accelerated orthodontics reduces your treatment time by using advanced technology and techniques that are not used in traditional orthodontics.
Acceleration consists of minor pinhole treatments that are designed to create space in between teeth that help with bone remodeling. It is a treatment that’s virtually painless and can significantly shorten the amount of time you need to wear your Invisalign braces. In most instances, we can accelerate your case up to three times faster than expected, with a straighter, more beautiful smile in as little as 120 days!
How Exactly Does Invisalign Acceleration Work?
A straighter amazing smile can be only120 days away? Sounds too good to be true?
It does at first, but here’s how we use Invisalign acceleration technology and Invisalign clear aligners to help you achieve an amazing new smile:
- When you visit us for the first time, we start by taking an x-ray to see how orthodontic acceleration can work best for you. We’ll take a look at everything from bite patterns and jaw development and any other factors that may affect treatment outcomes to provide the most informed recommendation possible.
- We follow up with an oral exam to check for any irregularities in the bone structure underneath your gums. If any issues are found, we can talk about other options.
- Before we begin your Invisalign journey, we break down each part of the process so you know precisely what will happen at every stage. Your comfort and safety will be our top priority, and we will not proceed until we answer all of your questions.
- Finally, we make sure you’re comfortable, numb, and safely conduct the treatment. You’ll be well on your way to a straighter, more beautiful smile and healthier teeth!
As you can see, the Invisalign acceleration process is easy, efficient, and safe.
Click Now for Your FREE Invisalign Consultation
What is the Benefit of Pairing Orthodontic Acceleration with Invisalign Clear Braces?
The average old-style traditional orthodontics process takes about 2 years, and that’s if you are lucky. Many patients need to wear their wire braces for 3-4 years before they can have a straighter smile.
To make matters worse, wearing wire braces for a long time can be painful. The metal wires and brackets are uncomfortable, and it’s hard to eat the foods you love.
That’s why we offer Orthodontic Acceleration with our Invisalign treatments. We want to make your orthodontic experience easier and more efficient than ever before. Our patients who use this accelerated treatment method enjoy straighter teeth in as little as 120 days, instead of 2-3 years with traditional wire braces!
Feel More Confident About Yourself and Take the Spotlight at the Next Event You Attend!
By using Orthodontic Acceleration, you will be prepared to show off your new amazing smile for:
- An upcoming wedding.
- Your graduation ceremony.
- A job interview or career change.
- A work evaluation.
- The beginning of the school year.
Manyof our teen patients start an Invisalign Acceleration treatment at the beginning of summer break so that they have a new beautiful amazing new smile ready when classes begin again in the fall!
Seeing a qualified dentist in person is the ONLY way to cut your time wearing braces. No mail-order aligner company can provide this kind of Orthodontic Acceleration treatment.
What to Expect After Your Invisalign Acceleration Treatment
One of the most comforting aspects of Orthodontic Acceleration is that you can go back to work or school right away. We just advise that you follow these simple aftercare guidelines for the first 48 hours:
- Avoid anti-inflammatory medication like aspirin or ibuprofen, as they may counteract the effectiveness of your Acceleration treatment. If you are experiencing any discomfort, you can use Tylenol.
- Don’t eat foods high in citric acid, like oranges and red pepper.
- Rinse your mouth with hydrogen peroxide.
After a few days, you will feel back to normal.
Invisalign Clear Braces: Get The Smile You Have Alway Dreamed of In No Time With Invisalign Orthodontic Acceleration
Are you ready to have a straighter, more beautiful smile in less time?
Orthodontic Acceleration is the fastest way to straighten your teeth. You can get on the road to a straighter amazing new smile in as little as 120 days with our Invisalign Acceleration treatments.
Ready for your New Fantastic Invisalign Smile? Call Now!
Call our friendly front desk team today at 403-744-5285 for a FREE Invisalign consultation and get started with your new amazing smile today!
Or fill out this form on this page, and we will call you at the time of your choosing.