It is difficult to put a price on a full, flawless smile. At East Mahogany Dental, we work with each of our patients to create an individualized treatment plan that allows them to enjoy the services we offer at a reasonable cost.
Depending on the treatment plan, dental implants can vary in price. If you’re considering dental implants, come in for our FREE consultation and we can give you more information on price relative to your specific situation.
Working With Your Insurance
Until recently, many insurance companies believed dental implants were purely an elective procedure and failed to recognize the restorative power of this advanced treatment. Thankfully, more and more insurance providers understand that dental implants are not only the solution to many oral care issues but also the greatest investment to long-term dental health.
This makes it more likely that your insurance company will help you pay for this life-changing treatment. At East Mahogany Dental, we will work with your insurance as much as we can so you can get the dental treatment plan you deserve. If you are curious about your particular insurance options concerning dental implants, schedule a consultation at our office.
Dental Implants: A One-Time Investment for Life-Long Benefits
When looking at other oral care services like teeth whitening, deep teeth cleaning, or even placing a crown, dental implants can seem comparatively expensive. But it is important to keep in mind that dental implants are can last a lifetime thanks to their incredible quality.
This quality comes from both the materials used to craft dental implants, to the techniques used in placing them. While dental bridges and veneers boast durability that allows them to last up to fifteen years, dental implants are a cut above and last a lifetime.
The True Cost of Missing Teeth
As with every investment, there needs to be a risk analysis. And when it comes to missing teeth, the level of risk can be astounding! Many believe that the biggest drawback to having a missing tooth is the damage done to the aesthetic of your smile. But that simply isn’t the case as the more teeth you are missing, the greater vulnerability your dental health has.
Here are just a few examples of the high prices that can be paid if missing teeth aren’t replaced:
- Periodontal Disease: Your teeth are your greatest line of defense against bacteria. When there are empty spaces of exposed gum, it becomes a breeding ground for harmful bacteria that can quickly cause gum disease like periodontitis.
- Shifting Remaining Teeth: A full smile isn’t just cosmetically pleasing. Your teeth are meant to work together, and when there are gaps in your smile it can cause your remaining teeth to shift, becoming crooked or out of place.
- Weakened Bite: With the loss of your natural teeth, chewing becomes more difficult. This means a weakened bite forces your teeth to work harder, which puts them at risk of losing enamel due to erosion.
- Jawbone Deterioration: Your teeth keep your jaw well stimulated and strong. When missing multiple teeth, your jaw stops getting the stimulation it needs, putting your jawbone in a high-risk category for deterioration.
- Increased Chances of TMJ/TMD: Missing teeth can make you into a less effective chewer. When compensating for the loss of strength to your bite, extra stress is put on your temporomandibular joint. This can develop into painful disorders such as TMJ/TMD.
Call Today To Learn How Dental Implants Can Improve Your Dental Health
For any resident of Calgary or the surrounding areas that are interested in restoring their full smile both cosmetically and functionally, East Mahogany Dental is the practice you need to call. With our incredibly diverse dental service options, we can create an individualized dental plan that will keep you smiling!
And thanks to the amazing quality of our dental implants, that smile can now last a lifetime! Contact us today and learn how it can restore your full smile and improve your dental health.