Do you experience tooth pain or have broken teeth? Do you want a confident, charismatic smile that lasts a lifetime? Are you missing one or more teeth and want to recover your smile? Have you been told you might need to bridge or crown (teeth) that are causing you pain or discomfort with your smile? Consider a dental bridge or crown with East Mahogany Dental.
We have the best Mahogany dentists can repair and replace broken or missing teeth and help you achieve the smile of your dreams with porcelain crowns and bridges.
We provide a variety of dental restorative procedures to help you achieve the smile of your dreams, like tooth crowns, temporary crowns, resin crowns, partial dentures, and tooth bridges. Our friendly dentist in Mahogany provides the best dental services in the most comfortable environment for you and your family.
Don’t live with the fear of pain from chewing food or not smiling a moment longer. Schedule your porcelain crowns and bridges consultation NOW and get the amazing new smile of your dreams.
What Is a Porcelain Crown?
Porcelain crowns are the types of dental crowns that are used to cover broken teeth caused by tooth decay, an accident, root canals, and gum disease. If your teeth are damaged, they can be preserved by a crown, which is a protective and natural-looking cap placed over the tooth.
Crowns are the ideal treatment option to give you a brand new, confident, and charismatic smile as it looks and feels like your natural teeth. They protect your smile against decay and restore your teeth functionality.
Porcelain Crowns Benefits
At East Mahogany Dental, we provide excellent care during your dental procedures, ensuring comfort and dental excellence. We excel in providing the best dental crown procedures that have a variety of benefits:
- Porcelain crowns are extremely strong! They are placed on top of your broken tooth, restoring functionality and lasting for as long as 15 years to your entire lifetime.
- Porcelain crowns are easy to maintain and extremely comfortable. Caring for them is as simple as brushing and flossing.
- Crowns can help restore teeth that have decay or cavities that are too large to be filled. They strengthen teeth and protect you from diseases like tooth decay and gum disease.
- The crowns are tooth colored and feel just like your natural teeth, so you never have to worry about anyone ever noticing. They work like your natural teeth and provide extensive long-term health benefits.
- These crowns made of porcelain are stain-resistant, which means they will stay white. You can enjoy your favorite foods and drinks knowing you’re not staining your perfect smile!
Schedule your porcelain crowns and bridges consultation NOW, and get out of pain while getting the amazing new smile of your dreams.
What Is a Dental Bridge?
If you are missing multiple teeth, then dental bridges may be the best restorative procedure to give you a confident and unique smile. They can easily replace missing gaps in your smile as they actually “Bridge Teeth,” restoring your bite and maintaining optimal health. Dental bridges serve a similar purpose to a crown. However, as the name implies, this dental appliance “bridges” the side of the gaps in teeth, making it a great solution for anyone missing multiple teeth.
Dental Bridges can replace all types of teeth, though our dentist may recommend a different option for the molars at the utmost back of your mouth because the dental bridge relies on surrounding teeth for support.
We provide multiple restorative procedures at our dental clinic in East Mahogany, including removable partial dentures, implant-supported bridges, abutment teeth (for implants), dental implants, and many other types of bridges. Our priority is to provide you and your family with the best services at affordable prices to build long lasting relationships.
Dental Bridge Benefits
A dental bridge is the go-to option for dentists worldwide to replace multiple missing teeth for their long-term health benefits. Our expert East Mahogany dentist recommends dental bridges for replacing multiple teeth, and we also provide a local anesthetic to help ease you through the procedure. Here are some benefits of dental bridges:
- Dental bridges can give you a confident and charismatic smile by replacing your missing teeth with ease.
- Losing multiple teeth may cause your other teeth to shift unevenly, filling in the missing gaps in your smile.
- Bridges can help straighten your smile and align it perfectly.
- They can fix your bite, making it far easier for you to chew and eat your favorite foods.
- Dental bridges replace missing teeth, forming a layer of protection against diseases such as tooth decay and gum disease.
- Everybody wants the best facial structure, and dental bridges can help. They replace multiple missing teeth, preventing the jaw and face from sagging. You never have to worry about the aesthetics of dental bridges. They can help prevent facial sagging and age wrinkles.
Schedule your porcelain crowns and bridge consultation NOW, and get out of pain today!
Highly Experienced Experts Providing Porcelain Crowns and Dental Bridges Near You!
East Mahogany Dentists provides the best porcelain crowns and dental bridge procedures near you at our dental clinic in south Calgary. Our skilled dentists offer top-notch dental procedures for you and your family in a comfortable and caring environment. We emphasize the importance of maintaining optimal dental health through different dental procedures at affordableprices.
Whenever you or your loved ones need a dental specialist in Mahogany, choose East Mahogany Dental for expert dental crowns and dental bridges.
Call Today for Dental Crowns and Bridges that can Last a Lifetime!
Calgary and surrounding area residents can improve their dental health and get a beautiful new smile. At East Mahogany Dental, we provide stunning porcelain dental crowns and dental bridges. Our experts can help you choose the best dental procedures and care for you and your family.
Schedule your porcelain crowns and bridges consultation NOW and get the amazing new smile of your dreams.
Call 403-744-5285, and our friendly dental staff is happy to schedule your Porcelain Crowns and Bridges Consultation. Take the first step in achieving better health.